2. PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
3. USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Your personal information may be collected by us for the following purposes:
- for the purpose of providing the Service. For example, we will use your social network profile picture and your first name to show that you are participating in a game
- to enable other users of the Service to access your social network user profile (depending on the privacy and access options chosen by you on your social networking site);
- to ensure that content from our Service is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service (Communication Services), when you choose to do so;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us above, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
4. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006 (the “Gamesys Group”).
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if Gamesys Limited, any of its Services, or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its users or customers may be one of the assets transferred to that third party. In such circumstances we may retain the right to continue to provide marketing communications relating to other Services provided by us to you;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Gamesys Limited, members of the Gamesys Group, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- As the Service operates within social networking websites, the Service may share information about you with others in the same social networking site who are using the Service as may be necessary to operate the Service.
5. STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
6. SERVICE SECURITY
- We shall take measures to protect personal information using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, improper use or modification.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we fully intend to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Service. By accessing and using the Service, you do so at your sole risk and you are responsible for restricting access to your computer and ensuring that your computer is free from all types of malicious code, spyware, viruses, Trojans, etc. that may track any data you enter via this Service, including e-mail address, and payment related information. We are not responsible for any loss or damage arising from the user’s failure to comply with this section.
- We reserve the right to monitor all network traffic to this Service to identify and/or block unauthorised attempts or intrusions to upload or change information or cause damage to this Service in any fashion. Anyone using this Service expressly consents to such monitoring.
- We may store information about you using cookies (files which are sent by us to your computer or other access device) which we can access when you use our Service in the future. We do this to learn about repeat visitors and to find out if we are delivering quality products and services therefore improving our Service further. During your use of the Services, third party advertisers or other service providers may also place cookies on your computer, over which we have no control. Please check their privacy policies for details of how they use the data they collect in this way.
- If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
- Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org . Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our Service.